Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jane Iredale Lip Stain


Review: Jane Iredale Lip Fixation (Lovelyish.com)

Lip Fixation™ boasts a lip stain and lip gloss in complimentary colors handpicked for the season. In 3 colors: Desire, Fascination and Craving. Fortified with the natural plumping properties of ginger root extract and the moisturizing power of avocado oil, these ultra-hydrating, long-lasting shades last all day without losing their intensity.
* Home
* About Eat.Sleep.Beauty.
* Disclosure
* Honorable Mentions & Hidden Gems
* Social Media & Contact Info
* About Me

Jane Iredale Lip Fixation
July 22, 2010
tags: jane iredale, lip fixation, lipgloss, make up
by eatsleepbeauty

Lip Fixation™ boasts a lip stain and lip gloss in complimentary colors handpicked for the season. In 3 colors: Desire, Fascination and Craving. Fortified with the natural plumping properties of ginger root extract and the moisturizing power of avocado oil, these ultra-hydrating, long-lasting shades last all day without losing their intensity.

My previous experience with a lip stain were not so great. As well as my first and only experience with a lip product that promises plumping results. I had tried Benefit’s Lip and Cheek Tint. Its supposedly like this coveted beauty product…..insert rolling of the eyes and big pfhh! here ——->
Sorry, I’m not buyin’ it. It was disgusting. I don’t get what anyone see in it. And my first and last for that matter, experience was with Bare Minerals Buxom Gloss,…..*ducks and hides* Sorry BE girls…that product is AWFUL! Instantly felt like it was burning my lips but then they were also numb at the same time……ridiculous!
The shade that I am reviewing is Craving. I have a confession to make. At first I didn’t think I liked it. I thought the shade was off. Turns out, you just need very little. And then it was like the most perfect sheer nude, slightly pink shade. Love it.
Then it dries in like one hot second. It was quick. What I noticed was that my lips hadn’t felt like they had been put in a space bag, and sucked in really tight. It didn’t have that super dried up feeling.
One of my favorite things about this gloss, is a not so obvious one. But for me, I was like WooHoo! Once you’ve had the gloss on for a while and you’d expect your lips to dry up, it didn’t. It left my lips with the nice creamy consistancy you’d get from a lip balm. It was very moisturizing. I really liked it. And I also felt it did plump my lips up as well. But I never felt that scary numbness or burning that I felt with the previous brand
It was a nice experience. So nice, I might just need to own them all. I do believe when I write my Multi-Tasking Mama Post, This will be the gloss. The color pretty much the whole day and I think I re-applied the gloss like twice. What a time saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment